Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

what do i do?

i love a boy(a lot!)some of his friends are saying he likes me and some are saying he hates me!i am to afraid to talk to him though,so i cant ask him my self!i talk to him sometimes without being shy but not very afton.what do i do?PLEASE HELP!

Favorite Answer

talk to him one on one and dont worry about wat his or ur friends say if it turns out he like u then u should hook up wit him. (try not to be shy)

Hmmm...sounds to me like you are way too young to know what love is. I think it is more like puppy love if anything. Forget what his friends say, if you are apparently telling everyone but him your feelings, he probably already knows. I mean, come on, remember they are his friends, not yours. I suggest being upfront with him, who knows maybe you will be a couple then or if not, he has to at least admire your courage.

even though your shy you should talk to him to get the story strait and even if he does hate u the worst thing he can Do is say he dosen't like you

ask your friends they know you a lot better than any of use will