I like this boy, but my ex boryfriend keeps asking me out, but he broke my heart, who should i go out with?

my ex broke my heart 2 times. but he so sincere.... but this new boy is everything. i am so heartbroekn, i dont kow if hes worth another night of crying...

Favorite Answer

your ex-boyfriend broke your heart not only once, but TWICE! and still he wants you to come back to him! forget your boyfriend, he has proven that he is not worth your time. focus on this new boy that you like, and ask him out on a date to a park or sumtin so you both can talk and have fun!

wish you the best of luck!

Hmmm......

Does your ex. know about this guy?

Yes?

Then your ex. may just want you back because he sees that he may loose you to another. If you break up more then 2 times then you know something is wrong. (especially if he's doing it).

No?

He may be sincere but I think in the case where he broke up with you twice (not mutual or you doing it) \ maybe you should think about going with the new guy once on a date. See if you have things in common and he makes you laugh. If you feel like you may be able to move on with the new guy after that date then try a two more.

You should also talk with your ex. and tell him that you don't really trust him anymore. see what he has to say. But don't except an explanation just because you "feel" something in your heart telling you to take him back use logic this time (try talking with friends about it after the meeting - those who may not know your ex. personally or have serious issues with him).

• He's not worth it If he only broke your heart once then fine I say give the guy a chance but he did it twice after u gave him a second chance! No he blew it Go out with the guy u really like u never know he could be the guy u will be with forever Good Luck

Was he sincere the last two times too? Give the new guy a chance. In order for you relationship to work you need to trust each other. I don't see how you can trust someone that hurt you not once, but twice.

• mulry

Why do not you ask him? long distance BLOWS. yet once you have been rather meant to be at the same time, it's going to hit upon a fashion too. Did you adore him? have been you in Love? in case you incredibly chum yet another, than i'm fairly specific that he will consistently Love you. whether, purely because of the fact which you promise to maintain a place in y'alls hearts for one yet another, does not mean the the two considered one of you will consistently prefer to be at the same time. it ought to basically mean you will consistently Love eachother, and look after eachother. Does that make experience? i'm hoping it does. Oh. & for the long distant element. i know it became into complicated, and that i understand that is in all likelihood greater solid dazzling now, whether it rather gets easier. purely take it sooner or later at a time.

Stay away from both of them until you know in your heart what the right thing is for you. It sounds like the ex only wants what he thinks he can't have. You're worth more than that! Stay away from that loser. Life for yourself. You are responsible for your happiness!

Well first off you called the new one a "boy" that should give you a sub concious hint right there..and you wouldnt be asking this if you still didnt like you ex.

Well since your ex broke your heart then go with someone new because you never know he could just trying to make you hurt more (your ex). But that is just me it is your disition.

email me back if you need more info.

the new guy never give a person the opportunity to hurt you twice

go with the new guy, its time to move on