Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Have you ever dated anyone you suspected was gay/bisexual? What made you suspicious?

I had 2 guys I thought were really batting for the other team. One was this really handsome, likeable guy I met at work. We had our 3rd sexual encounter and I had a dildo-trying to liven things up, since he could never seem to keep a hard on. After we played with it for a while, he takes the dildo and put it in his mouth!!!! What truly heterosexual man would take something that looks like a dick and put it in his mouth? Needeless to say, that was our last romp...

The next guy-he's a semi-famous comedian now, so I can't say his name, but he had a really feminine act on stage-but that was not an act at all-that was how he really acted...and I always wondered why I had never met his 'roomate', who he insisted was a man but his room was filled with frilly stuff, like a woman would have. Anyways, one day I was left in the apt alone and went through a photo album that had alot of pics of him and his obviously transgender 'roomate' looking very cozy 2gether if you know what I mean...

Favorite Answer

Yes, I had this friend that we were very close but he could never manage to turn me on because he didn't know it but he was turning me off all day. He'd say things like "that's pretty" and he'd always want to go shopping. He has a lipse (not sure if that's how you spell it) but sucks for him either way. He just is altogether gay but not (so he conveys).

Guys are seldom "Bi-Sexual"....They are gay or straight...

Women are much more frequently "Bi-Sexual"....

Bi Women are hot...