Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Did Emmitt Smith marry Cheryle Burke his dancing with the stars partner?

Everyone is saying that after the show was over and they won they ran off and got married in Mexico is it true or not true?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No. He is married with 3 kids. He is married to Martin Lawrence's ex wife. Plus he is 37 and she is 22.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

No i don't think of he's gay for dancing with the celebrities. yet I do have confidence Jerry Rice would be popping out of the closet in a 365 days or 2. he's slightly too flamboyant exterior of the dance studio. i don't think of Emmitt might have executed the tutor if Jerry did not frist. yet in protection of your co-workers the outfits don't greater healthful the profile of a former soccer participant, possibly a club hoppin' hairdresser.

• 1 decade ago

Not likely. He is married with 3 children and from what I saw of them on the show, very happily so.

• 1 decade ago

Obviously you didnt watch the show. Emmit is a happily married man, and being one myself, would never stoop to that level.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No, hes already married

• 1 decade ago

not true i know him hes my cousin he has kids and a wife i know him he played with the Dallas Cowboys

• 1 decade ago

no, not true

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.