Liz asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 1 decade ago

Anyone know where I can find a poster with a quote on it or make one myself?

I want to get my father a poster with the quote "O God, your sea is so vast and my boat is so small." on it. And I've looked around the internet a bit and haven't found anything. If anyone knows of a website where I can make my own poster or something it would really help. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Download a program that can edit photo or picture, and then search the web to find any picture or wallpaper you like and then use the edit photo program to write anything you like on that picture. After you done, save it on the CD and bring it to the photo shop and have them print it any size you want ^_^

The hero is one that kindles a first-class gentle on the planet, who units up blazing torches at nighttime streets of existence for guys to look by means of. The legacy of heroes is the reminiscence of a first-class title and the inheritance of a first-class illustration.

i didn't see what you are looking for but here is a start