Christmas?

What's your plan for Chirstmas this year?

Favorite Answer

I'm gonna play "Santa" for kids who are stuck in my town's hospital on Christmas morn... It's gotta be a drag. Let me tell you, it's not as easy as it sounds... hospitals no longer just let you bring toys in without a lot of scrutiny (they know best), so that idea has been squashed... but I have this friend that is a wonderful CLOWN and MAGICIAN that is working on a routine that should give the kids (and working staff) something cool to remember for the season... I get to be the goofy assistant - who just can't get anything right).

Hope this doesn't sound too lame or mushy... but hey, I've live a WONDERFUL LIFE and really want to remember the REASON FOR THE SEASON and celebrate by GIVING... just as the birth of JESUS CHRIST gave us SALVATION.

Merry Christmas to you and yours... and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well my son and I will go to my parents place...hopefully I will make plans pretty quick. May be even stay over night if possible. Open presents and have turkey and have some yummy Christmas bread in the morning.

Church, presents, eat, visit, music, movies, treats, hot chocolate by the fire, think and dream of Christmases gone by

visit with family and just relax. And eat lots of food :)

well, setting up the tree, spendin time w/ my family, u know the usual things!

we already decorated the tree, now we have to make cookies cakes and eggnog

Source(s): ekreunen@yahoo.com

I'm going skiing!

this. what else?