how do i tell my mom i started my pieriod?

Favorite Answer

you should tell her, if you feel you can't you could tell a big sister, aunt and they could tell her for you so you can get the proper sanitary products

The menstraution cycle is a normal part of growth, its not like you did anything wrong so dont feel like you did, your mom goes through the same thing, so just talk openly about it to her.

well im pretty sure your mom went or is going through the period phase so shell definately understand. dont be shy she might have gone through the same shyness stage also and plusshes the one that will prbably supply you withall the pads and stuff you need im sure you dont want to go out and buy them yourself with your money.lol.

just tell her.... she is your mom but she is also a woman, and she has gone through the same thing... She can help you get tampons or pads, and can also answer any questions you might have

I guess by talking to her. Its not a big deal every girl has to go through it. She's been through the same thing so just talk to her and i'm sure she'll help you with anything you might need. Just talk to her.

I hope soon, who else is going to buy your pads or tampons? Its not like she is going to be mad or disgusted. This is the start of womanhood so act grown up and say "mom, guess what? I started my period!"

You just tell her. She is a woman too and should expect it to happen sometime. If she doesn't expect it or can't handle that she is not a good mom.

Hey your Mom is a girl and your Mom.You just say hey Mom,I think I started my period.

Say hey ma, I started my lady days. It's not a big deal, just don't keep it from her. Moms ALWAYS find out everything anyways, they're like freakin detectives!

Just tell her! Believe me, she'll understand since she has gone thru it a lot already so she knows what its like