spots!!!HELP?

When I go to the tanning bed I get dark brown spots on my face.What should I do???

When I stop going the spots go away

Favorite Answer

the dark spots are a build up of the pigment in your skin--they may also be pre-cancerous. I would suggest going to a dermatologist, where they will shine a blue light on your face in order to see the dark spots, and then they can do a biopsy on each of the spots to test for cancerous cells. I'm pretty sure they will also tell you that you need to stop going to the tanning bed, sorry. Hope this helps :)

Stop going to the tanning bed. Dark spots may be pre-cancer. They're hard to get rid of once you get them. They come from the damage of the light!!!

STOP GOING TO THE TANNING BED. It's a sign of skin cancer (or pre-skin cancer) and you're damaging your skin. If you really want a tan so badly, many brands have a "spray-on tan" that actually looks natural and doesn't damage your skin.