Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What did you dream about last night?

Favorite Answer

Christmas shopping, Seemed like everything I found just wasn't right (Frustrating)

i had very weird dreams about my job. most likely because i was at work and taking a nap!! ha - me and my co worker take turns napping on the company couch. We are the only two there and we work the graveyard shift. So i dreamed that my boss walked in while I was sleeping. And something to do with the Navy coming by to drop off a boat that was used for some kind of secret military thing.

don't know what all that meant!

• Rich Z

After visiting some friends in a house I had never seen before I was leaving from the airport. Someone there pointed out that the ear and tail of a dog were sticking out of the side of my rolling suitcase. I looked and there was the brown and white terrier from the house that I was in. Someone had put it in my suitcase as a joke. Now that I was at the airport I had to figure out what to do with it. I didn't have a dog carrier and I couldn't just leave it at the airport and security would not let me just bring it on the plane with me. I couldn't figure out how to solve the problem there at the airport and woke up.

Source(s): I think the dream was triggered by my spending hours on the phone arguing with US Airways about whether they could cancel my wife's 59000 dividend miles without warning her in advance. The Customer Service rep said that they have millions of customers and they can't worry about each one. That is the stuff of nightmares.

Last night I dreamed of Christmases past

• ?

I dreamed about a guitar that not only tuned lengthwise but had adjustable body thickness (no they don't) and the guy who had it wouldn't sell it to me because I didn't know about that adjustment. Somewhere in that time I had a leg cramp that I didn't wake up for and I'm limping this morning. I do have a Gibson guitar that I'm having trouble with staying in tune.

• John16

I dreamed about my term paper!

I was upset and worried it was not going to be good enough and that I picked the wrong subject.

That's still better than the dream I had rearranging boxes at work.

I remember dreaming about James, Phoebe, Brent, a cat getting rolled over by a car, taking a shower, getting ready for Brent's brohter's funeral. James did not want to wear black and he started acting like my ex-husband. I was glad to wake up.

i dont remember any dreams from last night

I hada great dream!! I dreamt that someone bought me a new make up ROOM. And I went in and it was a huge room with shelves and shelves of MAC make-up all displayed beautifully. I was so happy, then I woke up. :(

I had a dream that my mother cooked Christmas dinner and put peas in the stuffing so I got mad and left...

I dreamt that I was in school and that two teachers with the same name were dressed the same and I think I touched one of their jackets and I was so proud of it that I told everybody........

??????

Oh, and I dreamed that I picked up four desks that were joined together with one hand......