Which barnyard animal could this be?

First I'll explain a little about the situation. My parents both grew up in a city, got married, had 3 kids and moved to suburban life. Kids grew up, moved out, got married so now they live in the country, Maine to be specific. They already have 8 or 10 chickens, a hen, a rooster, a pet pot belly pig, 3 goats (1 male, 2 female), a dog and two cats.

My dad emailed me and said, "We have an addition to our familanimalies but I won't tell you what it is...in my opinion I think you will like this one. And wait till you here what his name is".

So it's a male. They have 1.5 acres of land and don't have the money to spend on a horse so I don't think it's that. And I doubt it's a bull. I'm awaiting the suspense and the answer to this when my mom sends me her letter in the mail...in a few days.

What is your opinion on what this animal could be? Whoever is right gets the 10 points, after I find out what it is. :-)

To J...Yes there is a difference between chickens, hens and roosters. Chickens produce the edible eggs. Hens produce the fertilied eggs and roosters produce the sperm for the fertilized eggs. They're all in the same family though.

And I don't have them. My parents do. I live 200 miles from them and I'm married, live in an apartment in the city...I don't have room for chickens in my place, but thanks for asking.

I doubt it's a little brother...my parents know I hate children.

And I forgot about a rabbit...could be one of those...

1.5 acres of land is not a lot for a cow...10 acres is.

Sorry...No one got the best answer...He got a pure breed cat...I forget which...But yes. The answer was a cat.

Favorite Answer

a pig with wings and a leather jacket named "Harley"

Ducks Chicken Cows Sheep Dogs(to chase the sheep :P) horses Goats Alpacas Turkeys (yeah I'm runig low on ideas) Oh m y god, pigs!

ok first of all i want to express how funny it is to me that you say you have 8-10 chickens but only one is a hen and one is a rooster... are the others of unknown gender????

ok so onto my answer... hmmm a rabbit? a miniature horse? a donkey? a llama? an alpaca?

Hmmmmmmmmm, it think a cow when it needs that much land.

A unicorn. I hear there are wild herds of them in Maine. I bet he got a unicorn. Oh wouldn't that be great? You could ride it and it would.... you can ride it right? According to legend, only virgins can ride the unicorn... so ... well you could feed it and pet it anyway.

A duck

You've probably got a new brother

• MARY L

A llama?

a sheep

Maybe it'sa pony?