Talking in code : Analyzing everyday conversations?

Have you ever had the experience of 'seeing' behind everyday language of people to hear a completely hidden meaning? For example, you are standing among a group of friends - men and women. A guy asks, 'hey, anyone interested in an omelette sandwich?" and a girl replies...."i would be". You interpret this to mean that the girl is secretly fantasizing about more than just a sandwich. You see them being physically attracted to each other.

My question is what kind of suspicious thinking leads to such analysis?

Favorite Answer

That's never happened to me. I think you might be reading too much into things.

Though you'd probably make a good author/screenwriter.

In fact people who talk...and you are interested to find out what kind of person is.quite often the subconcious talks...when are people are reseved they choose their words...but just if they relax a little bit...they will start to say...who they really are...it is a hidden code...and yes I know what are you saying about... and i recognize people by this hidden code.

good luck.

Hey dont think too much