SHELTIELUVER asked in PetsBirds · 1 decade ago

Can you help me name my pet Cockatiels?

I've just been calling them Birdie and they need some real names but I couldn't think of anything. There is a very bold whiteface cinnamon male. He talks and whistles and also makes tons of noise (anyone that says that Cockatiels aren't noisy, hasn't heard this one). There is a beautiful lutino (yellow) female that is probably my favorite. And last but not least, there is a whiteface pied female that is almost all white with a tad of grey on one side. So, I need 3 names (2 female and 1 male). Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

how about cinnamon, buttercup, and snowbird

Terry Nutkins

• Donna

Cinnamon, Tweety, Tundra.

Oh my God! You know, you guys are so, so ... misguided! How could you be so blinded? I mean, would you be this "loving" to a blue jay?! or its talking relative, the raven?!

Cockatiels are big bullies. Evil! They land on your hand and what do they do? Bite the finger off with their pit bull powered beaks!

OK enough of that. You want names, you got them: Satan, Delilah, and Succubus. Works for me.

Source(s): By the way, ravens are 10 times smarter than any parrot. They're not just tape recorders either! They will appreciate you and, NO LOVE BITES!

George and Gracie, Abbot and Costello, Oliver and Hardy..

Think of a favourite movie growing up..preferably animated and your favourite characters. Name them after them.

i had a cokatiel (gender: ????) and i named it Sunny. it was perfect for both genders, and it decribed him well.

but that's not really my trick. i'm a writer, so i'm always looking for creative names for my characters. look for a used baby book : you will fnd somehing perfect within minutes!

• vantasha pearl harley