we r drifting apart......?

so i have this boyfriend who got kicked out of skol so now i dont see him everyday like i used to...i still try to keep in contact with him and i stil want him as my boyfriend but its like its an inconvience calling him now because i have to like hide from my parents to talk to him and he got his text messaging canceled so its not like i can text him so they cant hear...and ive also been really busy between skol, homework, and basketball so i dont kno what to do because since we rnt talking he might break up with me...but its not lke i dont want to talk to him, im always thinking about him!....i dont want to lose him....what should i do?

Favorite Answer

Megean what did he get kicked out of school for? If your parents don't want you talking to him maybe there is a really good reason. You say your busy with school homework and basketball take time to enjoy doing things you like to do and if its meant to be then you two will find time to be together.

I think you should move on! If he got kicked out of school he must not be very serious about life and the future you sound like a very good person so you need to be with a good person. There are alot of men out there dont let yourself get stuck with a loser or you will really fall and love and only get hurt even worse in the end.

first of all how did he get kicked out , and wat for?

if its a bad reason then i dont think u should still be with him but if its something stupid then try getting his sn somehow yahoo sns are probably the best or search for him on myspace or hi5 those kinda sites

hope this helps

and do u have any coke caps i just wanted to know coz im collecting them codes

Talk to your parents and if they think it is a bad idea to continue seeing him you should listen to them.