Hi, to use my laptop as a portable dvd player in the car, i need a car adapter to my laptop? do these exist?

3 Answers

  • BigRez
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You can pick up an DC->AC voltage converter at Wal*Mart for under $40. Then, not only can you power up the computer, you can use it for all sorts of other things as well. Make sure you get one with enough power to supply the computer. 400watts should be more than fine for a laptop.

  • 1 decade ago

    They exist but it is cheaper to go to Radio shack and buy a DC/AC inverter then you can just plug it in like normal.

  • 1 decade ago

    Get one at auto parts house. just tell them what you need

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.