Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

How can you help to release stress in every day life?

Stress is related to different roles performed by us, which role is creating more stress? And the better way to solve the Stress is by which means? If we are not free from stress what should be the end result.

Favorite Answer

combine exercise with something that you love doing to relax. For instance, I like playing puzzle games online or crocheting. I also like power walking. Playing good music also helps me to relax.

Stress can be from anything example is work. When you come home from work usually you are either tired, pissed off, or sometimes like me I just go to my bedroom and don't care about anything else.

I try to exercise in the morning, and it lifts alot of my chemicals in my brain so I am ready for the day. Journalling, music, talking, and cleaning also help for some people depending on how you are.

If you don't get rid of stress somehow in your life, the end result with be either so depressed you think about suicide, some form of hospitalization, on edge all the time, or some other form of depression/anxiety.

You need this website: http://www.attackanxiety.com/ I can help you. I ( Steven Diamond )have helped many thousands completely stop the anxiety and stress from affecting them. I promise that if you don't learn to deal with stress, it will learn to deal with you. It doesn't get any better. I encourage you to invest in your own well being.

Stress can affect you both immediately (acute stress) and over time (chronic stress).

Tension is often the first signal of acute stress. Tense muscles are tight and feel "hard" to the touch. A tense mind makes you feel jumpy, irritable, and unable to concentrate. This could be your signal to do something about stress, both for your immediate comfort and to prevent the long-term effects of stress.

Symptoms of stress

Common symptoms of stress include:

Rapid heartbeat.

Headache.

Stiff neck and/or tight shoulders.

Backache.

Rapid breathing.

Sweating and sweaty palms.

Upset stomach, nausea, or diarrhea.

You also may notice signs of stress in your thinking, behavior, or mood. You may:

Become irritable and intolerant of even minor disturbances.

Feel irritated or frustrated, lose your temper more often, and yell at others for no reason.

Feel jumpy or exhausted all the time.

Find it hard to concentrate or focus on tasks.

Worry too much about insignificant things.

Doubt your ability to do things.

Imagine negative, worrisome, or terrifying scenes.

Feel you are missing opportunities because you cannot act quickly.

choose a way to deal with your stress. One way is to avoid the event or thing that leads to your stress--but often this is not possible. A second way is to change how you react to stress. This is often the best way.

Tips for dealing with stress

Don't worry about things you can't control, like the weather.

Prepare to the best of your ability for events you know may be stressful, like a job interview.

Try to look at change as a positive challenge, not a threat.

Work to resolve conflicts with other people.

Ask for help from friends, family or professionals.

Set realistic goals at home and at work.

Exercise on a regular basis.

Eat well-balanced meals and get enough sleep.

Meditate.

Get away from your daily stresses with group sports, social events and hobbies.

Why is exercise useful?

Exercise is a good way to deal with stress because it is a healthy way to relieve your pent-up energy and tension. It also helps you get in better shape, which makes you feel better overall.

What is meditation?

Steps to deep breathing

Lie down on a flat surface.

Place a hand on your stomach, just above your navel. Place the other hand on your chest.

Breathe in slowly and try to make your stomach rise a little.

Hold your breath for a second.

Breathe out slowly and let your stomach go back down.

Meditation is a form of guided thought. It can take many forms. You may do it with exercise that uses the same motions over and over, like walking or swimming. You may meditate by practicing relaxation training, by stretching or by breathing deeply.

Relaxation training is easy. Start with one muscle. Hold it tight for a few seconds then relax the muscle. Do this with each of your muscles.

Stretching can also help relieve tension. Roll your head in a gentle circle. Reach toward the ceiling and bend side to side slowly. Roll your shoulders.

Deep, relaxed breathing (see the box to the right) by itself may help relieve stress. This helps you get plenty of oxygen.

If you want more help treating stress symptoms, ask your family doctor for advice.

Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff.

Source

American Academy of Family Physicians

More sex lessens Stress. Work usually creates more stress.

Check out ( http://www.reducingstress.net/ ) They have lots of great articles and tips plus links to great stress relieving products.

play ur favourite sport regularly with a team

exercise