What pop songs are overplayed in your opinion?

What pop songs are so overplayed that you practically cringe when you hear them?

Take into account both old stuff and newer stuff when you make your list.

Favorite Answer

anything fergie, buttons, nickelback, evanescence, sexy back, my love, smack that

Pretty much ALL pop music gets overplayed at some point. Anything that ever becomes a hit will become overplayed, because the radio gods have a warped sense of humor.

I think what sucks about new music is that some of it gets to be so overplayed that it becomes annoying. So, there are alot of new songs they play over and over that I completely hate like that new Christina Aguliera Song, Photograph - Nickelback, anything emo, James Blunt, Fergie....

It's not just pop music that is over played alot of rock music is.

• I think that all pop songs are overplayed and that is why I listen to classic rock and you should to

• Helen

Beyonce - Crazy in Love

Kyle - Can't Get You Out Of My Head

Band Aid

Robbie Williams - Angels

Westlife - You Raise Me Up

Aww. Dude i admire Blink-182. they are so remarkable. This song is so on the subject remember people youngsters is humorous. for the secoond question. idrc. i advise if somebody says omfg i lveo the jonas brothers. they defeat another band! theyre a lot greater efficient and gifted than all people!!! Then eyah i could knock them down some pegs yet w/e. maximum circumstances i jsut giggle and wlak away. :D

1. Photographs--Nickelback

2. Holiday--Green Day

3. Hate Me--Blue October

4. Miss Murder--AFI

5. Lips of an Angel--Hinder

There were all great alternative songs when I first heard them, but once they got MTV'd and mainstreamed, they got really annoying really quick.

Fergalicious - Fergie

Too Little, Too Late - JoJo

About Us - Brooke Hogan

Hips Don't Lie - Shakira

I am so sick of hearing them all the time.

Money maker. Smack that. Call me when youre sober(not pop but still). My love. Fergalicious. Buttons.

most Beatles songs

Uggg that fergilious song!!