Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Remember those gay penguins? Did they choose to be gay?

BTW, keep your assumptions to yourself. I'm a happily married mother of 3.

Hydrogenknight: That's flippin' hilarious!

Favorite Answer

I have 2 lesbian cats. I doubt they made it a choice. They seem to enjoy the pleasure of each others company, and who am I to stop them?

Hi funny,

Just joking, but can you "choose" to be gay? I do not want to but I guess I could choose to be, for a moment. But I do not want to choose something against my nature.

But you do not mean choose. You mean nature, for there is no choice. Some choose, some do not. Being gay is natural for some people. So 1%? of the population is gay, so what. Leave them alone, and they will leave us alone. Like in England, let them form partnerships, not marriages, which is a step beyond partnership. Partnerships give rights.

Whether you believe in God or evolution, man and woman are far better than homosexuality in the grand scheme of life. Pure homosexuality is a dead end in nature.

They were not gay if you've see a documentary on penguins you will see all the males stay back and keep the eggs worm (incubation) while the females head back to the sea. Does this mean all of them are gay? I think not its just mother nature their programing. Being gay is a choice being a penguin is not.

• Dr. D

The issue is not whether or not homosexuality can be found in nature. Just because its natural doesn't make it right. It can be natural for a person to be a pedophile. That doesn't make it right. It may be natural to practice fornication. It may be natural to be violent...

Truth is we are called to rise above our sinful natures. If a person is a compulsive cross-dresser then he needs to control himself to the best of his ability. If a person has a natural inclination toward homosexuality then he needs to practice chastity, purity, and avoid the inclination to sin. The Bible teaches us that sex is sacred and only to be conducted in the bounds of marriage, and marriage is always between a man and woman.

Probably just they were born that way.

The real question is those penguin prostitutes. Was it their choice or were they born that way?

no they did not choose to be gay, but they choose live the gay life

• apple

those penguins are going to HELL.

lol

don't take me seriously

who cares, as long as they're happy and not hurting any other penguins

All I want to know is how their nest is decorated.

no they are being themselves did a pencil choose to be a pencil?

Source(s): The Lord has determined our path