A loose circumcision or a tight one?

What`s best for my boy to have,i`m having him circumcised soon,and i want him too have a good looking circumcision, please tell me your experience with your boys.

Favorite Answer

I am probably one of the very few people who have experienced life with all three possible versions of penis a man can have, and as a man (intact, loosely circumcised, and tightly). These are my observations:

An intact penis is fun to have, and as long as there is access to soap and water, I see no drawbacks other than the fact that, once you begin to be sexually active, you will experience the natural limiations nature imposed on us in terms of ease of penetration. Yes, sex can be painful for men, too, if only when you go too fast. When uncircumcised, this can be experienced, and when using condoms, there is the annoying aspect of condom entrapment in a fold of foreskin, which can make you hate condoms. As for "looks and smells terrible", like fanatic circ advocates phrase it, come on, it's not that bad.

Then there's the loose circ, which I got aged 18, admittedly because I thought it was cool - like people who get themselves tattooed, kind of. Strangely, that actually did look unattractive, and my girlfriend was unnervingly quick to tell me so. It also has the very technical disadvantage of trapping pubic hair between glans and rolled back leftover skin, which tugs painfully on the hair, plus a loosely circed penis has the disadvantage of continuous rolling backwards and forwards of the remaining foreskin in varying stages of erection, which tends to feel uncomfortable and somehow collects textile material, which builds up under the leftover foreskin over a day and ironically aggravates the hygiene aspect.

So I went back to another doctor some time later and had him take off the rest. It would be easy for me now to proclaim "and that is best!", and it is actually perfectly fine, but I really want to say here that it is ultimately only the boy himself who can reliably pass good judgment on what's best for him. Anyway, what the tight circ is like: Everyone I've ever been with since loved the looks of it and was ready to engage in spontaneous sexual activities they weren't going to do before circ; I like the way it looks, too, and actual sex with it is hands down superior to the other two experiences. Much more direct, although I don't think the female partners notice a difference at that stage, with the exception of slightly increased staying power, which I have clocked for the sceptics out there. So there, it does make you last longer, but it's questionable whether longer also makes you better, right? As for disadvantages: When engaging in sports activities, it is advisable to choose undergarments wisely, because it can get irritating; and at times when I didn't have a partner, I was often thinking "wouldn't it be nice to have the attachment back for a little bit of fun".

I know I haven't made a decision here or you, but that'll be on you anyway. This is my story, feel free to draw conclusions as you see fit.

All the best.

• oriol

Circumcision is a nasty thought to start with. No subject what you inform whoever plays the circumcision, it may not be performed always as you could desire. Circumcision has no requisites, and is usually sloppily performed and/or botched. Circumcision is genital mutilation. It is neural and vascular harm to the penis and constantly damages a male's sexual sensitivity, role and capacity. It's unlawful to circumcise feminine minors in all civilized nations, and it will have to be similarly unlawful to circumcise male minors. Circumcision can and does kill. Circumcision can intent everlasting sexual disorder. There are not any scientific advantages to circumcision. It does not avoid any sicknesses or infections, and the one factor it prevents is traditional sexual role. Would you desire your possess genitals carved up, mutilated and completely scarred? If no longer, then why could you perpetrate this atrocity on a helpless male little one? Most of the men on the earth don't seem to be circumcised---approximately eighty%, and that's traditional. Normal men and women do not mutilate kid's genitals. I recognize firsthand; circumcision was once compelled on me as an little one, with out a regard for my rights or my needs within the subject. And a good circumcision can intent completely painful and distorted erections. The foreskin is a traditional and healthful side of the male genitals, like the feminine foreskin, the clitoral hood is. Circumcision is a fraud and a hoax. A foreskin isn't a delivery disorder; this is a birthright. ERIC

A lose probaly. You can always have a re-circumcision to get a tight if you are not happy with the results.

CIRCUMCISION IS VERY BENEFICIAL, its cleaner and several research bodies have concluded that circumcised men have less risk of contracting STD's such as AIDS-HIV or herpes.

Uncircumcised penises are difficult to keep clean, and more prone to infections and penile cancer, studies have shown.

A circumcised penis is naturally clean and virtually free from urinary infection. You will not have to worry again with careful washing of your penis.

Is it NOT true that the AAP (American Academy of Paediatrics) does not recommend circumcision. They simply say they leave the decision to parents. But recently, and specially after the New Zealand study, the AAP has been discussing if it may be necessary to change their policy and recommend circumcision to all newborns as they used to do, so in the future we may see that the AAP advocates again circumcision.

Have a look at: http://www.baby-health.net/articles/381.html

About STD's:

As I said, several studies carried out by prestigious research bodies have concluded that uncircumcised penises are more prone to infections and contraction of STD's, including AIDS-HIV. Circumcised men have been proved to be up to seven times less likely to be infected than those who are uncircumcised. Have a look at this site: http://icuxbridge.icnetwork.co.uk/news/tm_objectid...

As for women, studies also show that circumcision also protects female partners from AIDS-HIV and other STD's. Browse this article: http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/Press_releases/2006...

About sensitivity of a circumcised penis:

No medical or physiological study has proved that circumcision reduces sensitivity, opposed to common belief. It is completely FALSE that circumcision reduces penis sensitivity. The American Academy of Paediatrics (AAP) confirms this on their web site; have a look at: http://www.aap.org/pubed/zzzjzmemh4c.htm

Circumcision is an easy and nowadays *painless* procedure, which has many benefits, and virtually no risks.

Circumcision is NOT an amputation. Circumcision is NOT comparable at all to female circumcision, which is something completely different.

Circumcision rates are INCREASING nowadays, both in the United States and overseas. Many African and South American countries with little circumcision tradition are starting to promote the procedure to help to reduce the AIDS-HIV infection rates.

Finally, this site has a lot of useful and *unbiased* information. Make sure you have a good look: http://www.circlist.com/

Every human being has a right to a body as complete and perfect as G*d or nature gave it to them. No one or group has a right to change that because of their opinions or superstitions.

This basic right applies equally to girls in Africa, Asia, and boys in the U.S.