Did anyone get their Yahoo Answers prize yet!???

Or you just don't care about water bottles and baseball caps like me...

Favorite Answer

Yeah, i don't really care, my true prize is knowing i can help put a smile on someones face :) Whether i can use my Personality, or help offer experience in things, or some knowledge to answer his/her question(s). I enjoy helping people, and i learn some things along the way too =)

No, but I do not care about the prize, I only come to Yahoo answers from time to time,lately it is more but yeah I can do without yahoo answers . Meaning that hey I do not have to have a high level or answer the most questions. I just like it for a pastime thing and give an honest answer.

I didn't even know there were prizes... but if it's water bottles and baseball caps.. they can keep them and give them to the more needy yahoo answerers.

We get prizes.. Whoa.. Really? LOL I love water bottles.. not so fond of baseball caps though..

did you request one?

I, personally could take it or leave it, but since hubby likes baseball caps I requested mine :) I really wanted the coffee mug though- I liked it, kind of unique- but just a little more than a few points shy of that one :( oh well, maybe next time.

I did get my keychain last time- by the time it came in- I had forgotten that I requested it

• I got a keychain a week ago, but I have yet to get the coffee mug (I wanted that hat but it was a level BELOW mine). I think it said something like 8-10 weeks for delivery....

• lolo

answering the burning questions in the minds of the Yahoo Answers community is enough gift for me!!! Haven't heard about any sort of material gift.

i got my yahoo answers key ring last week.

but I'd hardly call it a prize.

Nope, I don't really care though. It's just a magnet. I want the freakin mug.

No I didnt know you got prizes for being on here.