Yvette C asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

does anyone have a pot belly? AND HOW DO U GET RID OF IT!?

a belly thats just...big and every other part of your body is okay.....and even when u eat less it stlll there...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Stomach muscles tend to get weak and stretch. The only way I know of to get rid of the "Pot belly" is to do some cruches or just sit ups . Don't over do because your muscles will get ticked off just try three to five a day for a couple of weeks and see if that helps. Remember it took a while to get the pot belly and it going to take a while to get rid of it but when it's gone it's pretty easy to keep it flat. Good Luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Many patients ask me how they can slim down. I am against prescription pills because I prescribed them many years ago, and some of my patients became very ill.

I now recommend that people eat right and exercise. However, if they would like a little "help", I now recommend Hoodia (it's important to note that not all Hoodia works well, even if the bottle says "pure" or "standard".

The Hoodia being sold at http://www.alllsite.info/free-diet-pills.php is in my opinion, the best product on the market. It's pure, no side effects, and it's only $4.97 for 2 weeks (yes, less than $5 !). My patients have seen dramatic results with this particular Hoodia.

• 1 decade ago

Do you exercise? That would help a lot if you are not already doing it. Crunches are good and those ab balls are great. Word on strenghening your lower back as well- pilates has some great work-outs for your lower back. Do you do any weight training? That would help. That and cardio.

• 1 decade ago

Check out the Abs Diet by David Zinczenko - it's helped my dad with his potbelly alot!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Do tons of sit ups on one of those big excersize balls.

• 1 decade ago

I have one. It helps to hold my boobs up. don't know what I'd do without it. Hubby signed us up for the YMCA...I guess I'll ask them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.