Is there a place to learn about Tea blending in Dallas?

Looking too blend my own teas.

Favorite Answer

I work at Teavana and they do have really great ways for blending teas. We have a location at Dallas Galleria and Northpark Center. If you go in there, the staff is really great at giving suggestions- I, myself, have about 250 different blends that I drink- not too shocking being that Teavana has over 100 types of tea.

They are also good because they always have 5 or more blended teas on sample.

To get the addresses for these, go to http://teavana.com/shop.axd/StoreLocations#state_t...

Usually a good rule of thumb is- if you would eat it mixed, try blending the tea mixture. For example- most people wouldn't mix chai and moneydew, because it would taste bad, but chocolate tea and strawberry tea tastes good.

i dont know about Dallas, but you can visit Teavana.com It is a tea shop that sells loose teas and tells you how to blend them.

Mr Woo's restaurant and bar.

MrWOO restaurant