A traffic sign near where I live that says 'Speed Hump'. What's the funniest street sign you've seen?

Favorite Answer

~Slow Pedestrians Walking~ comes to mind. If those pedestrians get together with your speed hump they might find themselves in for a very pleasant experience, best of both worlds wouldn't you agree?

Graceful Curves Ahead

This may not be really funny- but it makes me wonder...

A couple miles from my house there is a street sign that says

"Caution to Blind & Deaf Child".

Is this child known for wandering outside and into the street?

Should I respond differently than if any other child would suddenly be in the road, in danger and about to be hit?

No fence is around the home that is by this sign .

• Hey, that reminds me of the last time I had sex! :-)

Very funny sign, what makes it even funnier is that "50 FT" below, somehow conjures up the image of a whole bunch of feet involved!

In our town we have a sign that says, "Slow Speed", I will try to take a picture of it next time.

I haven't seen that many funny signs but I will really look for them now that you brought it up!

It said "No Left Turn"... but there was no road to the right and highway construction on the road ahead.

My neighbour made his OWN sign (tried to look all official and stuff) saying

CHICKEN XING

he's a lil old... perhaps not all "there"... but SO cute!

on i-94: exit 92, climax, 1 mile.

Source(s): oh yeah, when i lived in michigan, there were many people that asked, "do you know the way to climax?" or "can you give me directions to climax?"

"Dead End Ahead" at the entrance to a cemetary

"Caution, Poor, Blind kid playing ball", hehehhheh

And another one that says CAUTION! THIS SIGN HAS SHARP EDGES

everytime i see one that says " bump ahead" i slap my friends head. (get it bump a- head)