I have bought 220V Hair drier. Can I use it in India where voltage is 240V.?

My hair drier voltage specification is 220V. In india the voltage used is 240V. Can I use this 220V appliance in India..?.

Favorite Answer

it is more dangerous to run a motor at too low voltage (dangerous for burning up the motor), because lower voltage causes less resistance in the windings, and more amperage,

and amperage creates heat more so than voltage.

this is only for motors, not for lights or toasters, etc.

voltage too high of course would break thru the insulation and create short circuit, but 220/240 are basically the same...

voltage will vary throughout the day in most communities depending on the load,

like during a heat wave when everybody uses air-conditioning,

your house voltage might drop a few volts

Yes; the voltage specification covers a range of voltage, rather than an exact voltage.

Yes, it's perfectly safe. The voltage specification will cover 220 - 240 v comfortably.

yes 220 or 240 v is the same. but if you have bought it in usa then it will be 110 volts. that you cant use you will need a converter to use . check out.

that really sucks. Did you relax it on your human being or did you bypass to the salon? when I get my hair washed at residing house, i exploit particular shampoos for females persons of colour and with comfortable and damaged hair. i exploit Pantene. I wash my hair and then DEEP difficulty for like a hour. My mom somewhat does it. So, after that, previously my hair is dried I have moisturizer put in so as that my hair must be moist and tender. that is then put in sections and each and each and every blow dried and then yeah, performed lol. At nighttime what you should do is *once you've it* as a replace of wraping your hair try rolling the ends lower than with the tender spongy rolls. My hairdresser suggested me doing that. I used to wrap it too, yet i ought to stop when I had new boom and then my hair ought to get damaged... the clips from wrapping it ought to smash my hair too. Lol i'd be due for a contact up and a trim in some weeks so yeah. positioned your hair in a SATIN cap and then positioned a headscarf over it so it gained't come off once you're sound asleep. Use a large tooth comb even as combing your hair. do not positioned troublesome gels on your hair or tight rubber bands, in case you opt for your hair out of your face use a headscarf. Uhh, attempt to get your hair trimmed each and every couple of months, i comprehend it costs money yet save up or some thing, it enables avert chop up ends. i do not reccomend you doing it on your human being. do not bypass interior the pool and not using a cap. Chlorene + relaxer = terrible terrible breakage. believe me. Use the cap. those issues are belongings you should use for a lengthy time period, the shampoo is large and that i exploit it even as i am going to't make it to the hairdresser. It smells staggering too :). they arrive in wide bottles so it gained't run out too quickly. do not do loopy kinds including your hair (braids are so that you'll your hair to take a "smash" and strengthen. this is why like even as human beings get weaves that get sewed in, even as they take it out and unbraid it their organic hair grows a lot) and once you commence to get new boom only push your hair decrease back in a headscarf so it may look presentable. human beings do not learn your hair like that, in order to't tell many of the time. <3 i wish I helped and that i wish each and everything is going properly. My i'm black and my hair is comfortable besides.

in india voltage is 200v so u can use it

OFCOURSE YOU CAN