the President and a rabbit?

The LAPD, the FBI, & the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals. The President decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it.

The CIA goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist.

The FBI goes in. After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit and they make no apologies. The rabbit had it coming.

The LAPD goes in. They come out two hours later with a badly beaten bear. The bear is yelling, "Okay, okay, I'm a rabbit, I'm a rabbit!"

Favorite Answer

hmmm - it;s OK.

• ?

Very good little joke. Not being from LA, though, it took me a couple of extra seconds to get it.

Frankly, I thought this question was going to be about Jimmy Carter and the 'killer rabbit' that he encountered once while fishing.

Excellent joke 10/10

The President should have sent his Poodle in

Mr Tony Blair ,he is trying to grab the headlights.

Excellent.

why that title?

Very Good!

He should have sent Dick Cheney, he could have shot the rabbit!

• jfmm

LOL. A goodie. LOL.

Thanks for the laugh, and have a great evening!

Very funny. Thumbs up!

ha ha

heard dat one but still sounds funny!!

lol I LOVE It im lmao