how do I shut off the pop up blocker so I can visit a particular site.?

Favorite Answer

left click on tools up top of browser page then click on popup blocker then click allow this site.

Pop up blockers are in additional advantageous than one area a million. frequently a toolbar ought to have one 2. Clicking on equipment, this is placed on the properly of the web page, is yet another area 3. Clicking on equipment back...then internet ideas...then privateness is yet another area 4. you could continuously enter a question on your browser asking for all places of popup blockers and that ought to grant you with extra ones... good luck

this works on mozilla firefox or Internet exporer:

click the tools tab then pop blocker

i dont recommend disabling your pop blocker

click turn off pop up blocker

you can hit temporarily turn off pop up blocker. by clicking on the little tab it's on and click the arrow and either hit temporarily allow pop ups or enable pop up blocker.. but that is only if you have the yahoo pop up blocker

Source(s): been there done that, i use my brain

Assuming that, like most people, you're using Mozilla Firefox:

Preferences -> Content -> Allowed Sites (next to Block Popups).

Assuming you are using Firefox. For details about allowing certain sites visit the following page:

http://www.cybertopcops.com/tips_tricks.php#ffpopu...

just check toolbar for your browser and click popup icon and at that point, you can either enable or disable pop up blocker.

tools>internet options>privacy>sites and put the site in and then allow

i am a new yahoo user ,i sell some product on yahoo .

this is my yahoo store http://www.llpshop168.com/ ,if i bother you ,i hope you can forgive me ,thank you for your time .i hope you can give me some suggest about my product.

with your mouse