Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

mel gibson apocalypto?

I just saw APOCALYPTO, it was great! I personally wish Mel,all the best!GOOD WORK MEL<CONGRADULATIONS!!!Now the question.How many of you out there will go see it?ALSO,IS THER ADDRESS,THAT WE COULD WRITE OR EMAIL MEL GIBSONS,ARE CONGRADULATIONS TO BUILD HIS SELF ESTEEM,AFTER ALL HIS PROBLEMS,HE HAS HAD IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS.MEL,MAYBE A SUPERSTAR,BUT HE IS STILL A PERSON!Kim Korstad.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm going to watch it. I don't care what Mel says anymore than I care about someone's religion or sexuality, as long as they don't push their beliefs on me. I go to see a movie to be entertained with a story, and I think apocalypto will do that. The previews look good, and it's a shame that most of the reviews are moer about him and his arrest than about the movie itself. That cheap propaganda's not giong to stop me from seeing the movie. I've heard that the movie is symbolic of today's times and how "advanced" civilizations still oppress and even sacrifice its people to what it considers god.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The movie is good, but Mel looks a mess in magazines.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I saw the movie too.. and I LOVED it. My new favorite actor is Rudy Youngblood (Jaguar Paw). He's so effin sexy! lol. Even if you did write Mel, he probably wouldn't read it because he's probably swamped with fan mail.

• 4 years ago

The action picture became into remarkable. From characters, to screenplay, to atmosphere.. It has certainly one of those unique essence that its stunning how deep you may go interior the action picture. you relatively think of in some unspecified time interior the destiny which you have been transported to the Mayas civilization. I enjoyed it.. it became into super.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • sm177y
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I'll wait to rent the DVD.

• 1 decade ago

that movie looks good, but even though im no Jewish, i am still mad at him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.