jay asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I'm 17 years old and i'll be 18 in about 3 months, is it ok if i use a whey protein ?

The whey protein I want to use is call "DELUXE WHEY ISOLATE PROTEIN " and I want to know if its ok if i use it since the recommended age is 18 and i'm 17 but will turn 18 in 3 months.

Favorite Answer

Well, your body is still growing and unless you're body building you will not require it. Now if you're body building that's different, you can integrate the whey into your diet. Just bare in mind that too much protein is bad for your kidneys. When your body processes protein it has to break it down, and when it breaks down it releases ammonia molecules. When 2 or more of these molecules combine it forms urea which can damage your kidneys.

Hydration is key here so drink lots of water or whatever your favorite sports drink is to keep your system flushed out! The age restriction on the container is simply a legal disclaimer so ignore that. Just be very careful when taking this, make sure you eat a healthy diet and drink tons of water and workout at least 4 days a week to actually utilize that protein in your system. HTH

Source(s): :-)

no for a passport u could sixteen or below for ur moms and dads to sign (final time i checked) yet ur son will choose the two moms and dads signature or a reason asserting why dad couldnt sign, oh then u will choose a mexican passport to travle from right here to there! and ur son will choose one besides... touch me and that i'll provide u information on doing that

Hi, I offer free advice!! I have been a personal trainer, bodybuilder & life coach for 25 years. Please contact me at dcprice1@shaw.ca and tell me what your goals are.