Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Is this faith or just luck..?

At One time in my life, I started to catch the Bus(I didnt have a car). Now It was Winter season, and we were expecting rain. So I prayed to God, and told him"please,please Lord , dont let it rain(and really believed) until I get my car". Fortunately, I was able to buy a brand new car within a month. The very next day it rained..What do U think?

Favorite Answer

I love the Lord and he Is good,I believe what the word of God says "I can do all things through him" and faith Is one of those things we can have and you did so to his glory,give him honor and praise and remember we get the joy,Amen

Prayer is one of the most powerful things on this earth. The things that God has done for me cuz of prayer are unbelivable.

~God Bless~

More things happen on this planet as a result of prayer than you can ever imagine.

Someone once said, 'God controls the universe through our prayers'.

• =_=

Just luck. Happens to me all the time, except that I was merely hoping, not praying (I'm an atheist).

• Ericho

not sure of all circumstances to give a definitive answer. but count it a blessing.

I say it is faith.......God does things in his own wonderful way.

What I think doesn't matter.

What you believe does.

luck, i wonder how many people prayed the same prayer only it didn't work.

nothing happens by chance.

That is not luck or faith, it is coincidence