Have you done any Xmas shopping? What did you buy for people on you list?

Please describe your purchase (include amount) and who it was for - Parrent, sibling, friend, coworker. Did you go to Mall, store, buy online?

Many Thanks! And Happy Holidays.

Favorite Answer

I did do some Christmas shopping.

I got my bofriend a fire safe ($150.00)

I got my mom a money candle ($18.00).......online

I got my son an atm bank ($30.00).....online...solutions

I got my dad a set of mugs with name engraved ($20.00)...online....solutions

Now I am on my way out the door to go shopping!!!!

Merry Christmas

Source(s): www.solutions.com

I have done absolutely no shopping. I am making homemade baked goods for the people I work with. Our family has decided not to exchange gifts because we always end up going into hock for 4 months. We're just having dinner and a "few" drinks. Being together is enough. I am making a Christmas for a 4 yr old. One trip to Toys R Us, and I'll be done.

• Bigdog

Hi Vickie,

Sorry I can't help you with ideas. BUT, I make all my gifts for Christmas. I get a full year of doing things I like to do, plus I get to see the enjoyment and excitement on everyone's face at Christmas. I made 3 fly rods with a presentation case of wood. Carved the lid with a fishing scene and their name. I carved 3 nativity scenes from olive wood for my children. I made a chess/backgammon board and table for my friend, and have given away 22 bouquets of roses made from wood to my neighbors. And I didn't forget my hunting buddies either. I've got about 20 lbs. of elk summer sausage for them. Plus I am giving a complete Christmas package of food, toys and clothes to several needy families. (That's the only one that I buy!) So what does it cost me? Time and love! That's what Christmas should be about.

• i was away in scottland and got my family calenders for 2 bucks a piece