theres this guy................?

ok....

lets cut 2 the chase....

this guy i like is popular.

i asked him out, but when all his popular friends came around he said no NO WAY!

my bff and alot of other peps think he likes me.....

i even DO!!!!!

u can soooooo tell........

i know he wants to go out w/me but he doesnt want anyone 2 know

( espassily his popular friends)

and i herd his brother say 2 his friends once ( so i heard _____ doesnt like girls i plan 2 keep it that way!)

he plays w/me all the time, picks me 4 teams, and just yesterday said i wuz light , ( cause he pickted up my chair that i wuz sittin in cause i wouldnt move!)oh i sit next 2 him in school!!!!

please help

-thanks yall,

brina

• phe_03
    Favorite Answer

okay if he is so immature as to pretend not to like you in front of his friends then it's not worth it. If you want him to wake up, then start giving your attention to someone else and see what he does with his friends then. good luck

Maybe it's cause you're not popular?

No offense, but some people put their social life in front of their love life so maybe thats the problem.

I'm just saying, but I don't think you should ask him out cause if he doesnt want anyone to know you guys are together, then whats the point?

If he really likes you he wouldnt have said that to his friends.

Source(s): My opinion. Popular. (not bragging)

He can not talk to you when he is with his cool friend do u really want that? I would not I would just move on and keep it moving.

Hi, I'm a girl but, it sounds like your relatioship is good. Ask him out maybe. God Bless you!

LILA BLOOM

grab him and push him up against the lockers and say that you are tired of this sh*t and you want to bang his brains out. that would help. BAM!

I ahve nothign to say, but that sounds real good. ur realationship sound s close, so try asking him privatly.