Why did Women find it difficult to believe a straght truth.?

I have come to realise that women worldwide hardly believe you when you try to be very sincere and nice to them. In most cases they go for those who traated them badly and tell them "perfect lies". I have tried twice and twice i have failed to be very straight with my women and at all times they dump me for those who they later realise fooled them.

Favorite Answer

It may be a bit difficult for you to understand, because you are a man among men. If you were a woman among men you would see it clearly.

There are so many trifling guys out there that make it necessary we keep our guard up. That's all there is to it.

If were burnt a couple times by your stove, would you not always take precaution when you're cooking in the future?

Yes, each bad experience we have makes it more difficult for the next guy. Always be honest with you girl -always- and you shouldn't have that hard of a time building your credibility.

You are paying the price for all those men who told lies. No one can tell too many perfect lies because what you do in the dark will eventually come to the light. Most women, including me, have been hurt so many times that they would rather expect the worse so that it won't hurt so bad when they find it to be true. I feel really sorry for all the good men like you. Just keep trying.

• carole

track records...yours or theirs; one will come into play