Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

can your personality change?

Favorite Answer

Of course. Can completely change as you grow and develop and life's experiences do change us. Your priorities in life change. You don't feel the need to impress those you did when you were younger, you are far happier just being who you are, being true to yourself. You certainly become more self reliant, more independent and you are drawn to people like yourself.

Sure it can, with enough experience. I was a shy little nerd throughout elementary school, with only a few friends at a time. All the stigma I went through turned me into a cynical, ultra-feminist loudmouth with a huge crowd of friends. Life is good.

Yes. Due to medical issues that are of a physiological nature. Then of a psychological disorder ie post traumatic stress disorder, pschogenic fugue, multiple personality disorder etc.

Peoples personality changes all the time.It comes hand in hand with life,experiences,downfalls and lessons learned.

Life is there to live,learn,teach.practice and enjoy...

yes especially in people with multiple personalities. i have that.and it really stinks cause i can flip flop in the blink of an eye if i don't take my meds for it. kids personalities can change also as they get older cause they are gonna get older and be into different things as they grow and mature. i really hope this has answered your ?. good luck and GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yes.every situation and experrience u have shapes ur personality and who u are.think of scrooge in a christmas carol.he used to be really nice and happy,then things happened and he got grouchy and mean!

i think your personality stays the same its your attitude that changes

yes. I used to see no point in life. Now i love life, I love my life.

yes as time goes on and you learn more stuff, your personality can change. only if you want it too.l

Absolutely. It's all about choice.