Guys, What Do You Find Most Attractive About Girls?

Favorite Answer

My, my, my. There are just so many places to begin. They are, usually, intelligent. Soft, gentle, smell great, feel great in my arms, are the only ones I will have sex with, and just, generally, bring such joy to life. Except for my ex-wife. Merry Christmas.

Unless they are overweight or obese, I truely find all women attractive. (Of course, having all their teeth helps too, but you know what I mean!) What really makes women stand out thought is the icing! All cakes a fabulous, but the icing is what makes the cake!

Nice clothing, high heels, nice makeup, well groomed hair and of course being intelligent is what separates the average from the unique.

And no, the muffin-top look is NOT dressing nice, nor is five earring in each ear, bellybutton and eyebrow, nose and cheek. Think 'adult elegance' and not 'teen whore' look.

well now lets see Attractive, Beauty, Brains,the Butty oops. Personality. Money etc.

What mostly attracts me to women is the body but,there is the smile,the eyes and if they have a sence of humour.

• The guys in this section don't like girls. They are GAY!

• ?

A girl smart enough to know where to post her questions would be HOT!!!

i find a girls who have a big ***, **** and a hott body attractive but that cuz im a lesbo.

If he's gay why would he find girls attractive?

• ?

why are you posting this question here?

um I'm gay, I dont find grils attractive.

If they have a great personality and if they have beautiful eyes. We also like it when they are feminine.

Merry Christmas!!!