Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

have you a favourite piece of jewelry?

Favorite Answer

my gold and pink quartz ring my ex bought me...he gave it to me so that if he was to die in Iraq I would'nt forget him ♥ I loved that damn thing and some douche bag stole it...I cried for days

My wedding set. Of course. It's a diamond! What else could you want? Actually, I have a lot of jewelry. I especially like my wedding set, but I also am mad about my pearls lately - the black ones. Love them.

Yes, My mothers weddings rings, I just keep them in the box but I could never part with them.

Yes, I have several favorite pieces. I couldn't just pick one, because some are from different people, and different countries.

I'm not married but if I was it would be my wedding ring! Until I get married though it is a diamond ring my great aunt gave me before she died, it reminds me of her=)

A silver ring i bought for myself and a gold bracelet i share with my mother.

• Rich B

A ring with a big blue eye in it.

Yes, it is a one of a kind peice , a necklace. Designed for me my the artist. The stones match the color of my eyes, a sage green.

My wedding rings. After that it would be my tanzanite ring that hubby bought me just for the heck of it.

6 ankle chains