What are your relationship rules?? Do u follow them? Have u ever patched up with an EX??

please post

Favorite Answer

relationship rules....honesty..pretty much covers everything. And I wouldnt call what I have done with some ex's patching things up

There are no rules in relationships - each one is different, and anyone who tries to tell you otherwise is full of it. Every woman I've ever dated in my life (before I married that is - marriage does and should end dating) was each a unique person, and I had to change my ideas and attitudes on dating each time. Anyone who says all women are the same and can be manipulated the way you want, is either delusional or only goes looking for shallow women.

Source(s): LIFE - the ONLY source

Rules? If it works, it works. A real relationship doesn't require rules.

There are no rules for relationships. Depending on how you finished your last one you can still exoplore yourselves as friends. If two people cannot be together because they don't understand each other, there still a possibility to give themselves a chance as friends.

I have no rules. I have thought about getting back together with an ex, but didn't because I remembered why we weren't together to start with.

shoot me and my girlfriend broke up for a couple of months and now we are on and off again

no rules

• Greg B

only one rule...she rules...sigh