will i still be accepted into the army with 4 class c felonies.?

i have criminal tresspass in the 1

possesion of stolen prperty in the 2

2-felure to regesters

as a minore i got a in moral contack with someone under three years of age of me.

Favorite Answer

Some offenses can be expunged from your record by going back to the court from which your convictions came down. Call the court coordinator or clerk and ask if this is possible in your case. The charges are on the lower end of the scale and should not keep you out of the Army.

With the Army struggling to meet its recruitment quotas, luck might be on your side. However, there's no way that you'll get a job doing anything that requires a security clearance with a rap sheet like yours. In fact, judging from the way you misspelled some of the simplest words in your question, I highly doubt you'll do too well on the ASVAB.

The Army is desperate for more soldiers and their standards pretty much have been downgraded. The military just might be your saving grace because I'm thinking that you're one more strike away from prison, buddy.

It's time for you to grow up.

if they don't accept you , you would be a perfect candidate for congress.

nope

I hope not

• ?

UH, NO!