Can anyone give me an idea what to buy a 17 year old boy for christmas?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Depending on how much you wish to spend, if money is no object, an ipod or an mp3 seems to be a hit, otherwise a gift certificate for his favorite clothing store would be perfect, since clothes is a very personal thing, they can purchase what they like.

• 1 decade ago

You need to give me more info about the boy.... does he like sports, movies, concerts, clothes? In general a gift for a 17 yr old.. usually oone of those electronic game consoles like xbox 360, play station 3, or the new nintendo wii thing that you can use w. the nintendo consoles. games for his currentone, they always like cars, or something for his car.

• 1 decade ago

I'm having the same trouble, if he has an ipod, get him an ipod case or ipod speakers, gift cards and money might work too. Movies, music, stuff like that. Try getting him maby a season of the Simpsons or Family Guy.

• 1 decade ago

Video games or a nice music entertainment piece of his liking come to mind.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they always want electronics if you're their parent.

iPod, cell phone, Wii, PS3, XBOX 360.

but if you're just a relative I'd go with something simple like lounge pants.

or a best buy gift card.

Source(s): my brother's 17.
  • 1 decade ago

You can find out what kind of music he likes or who is his favourite actor and buy a cd or a dvd.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe a good CD suitable for the boy's musical preferences.

• cami
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

get him a gift certificate to his favorite clothing store or game store. at that age he would probably enjoy picking out his own gifts.

• yusdz
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

The best thing is try to relate to his preferences, personal interests or hobbies...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If he doesn't already have one, then I'd go for an Ipod.

Possibly a gas card...they're always good for teens.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.