- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
I would suggest calling your local vet, because he has studied this, and he knows whether it would kill your puppy or not. Also, did he eat chocolate? Chocolate is NOT good for dogs. it also depends on the quantity. The first thing I would do, though, is call your vet. If it is deadly, the vet can stop it early on, and save your dogs life.
- 1 decade ago
hmmm... It won't do him much good, but i don't THINK it will kill him... he may be a little ill, but i don't think anything too drastic.