How long does it take the typical YA user to figure out that this is an automated system?

And that no one is sitting in an office reading each question or each answer or each violation report for content?

And that this is a participant-moderated venue?

I think YA is actually an IQ test and our group stupidity is what is being monitored.

SuzyQ70, are you sure that you're answering the same question that I asked?

Favorite Answer

It didn''t take very long for me, considering the responses I got when I filed reports said the exact same thing every time.

It certainly is habit forming.

Who doesn't want to show how smart they are?

Remember in the 1980's when Tetris came out, there was a conspiracy theory that the Russians invented it to distract the rest of the world so the communists could take over?

• Eden*

I think a lot of them still live in hope that their beliefs are true, wait until they get their first violations, then the penny drops

particular i might think of that's ok yet with those varieties of newshounds might they the yahoo police think of that's ok.i latterly each thing poems questions and solutions are all getting stated and deleted yet i might decide for to do it like that if had a topic with yet another...super thought.

jeez really and how long til you found this out ? there are lots of programs besides YA that are automated doesn't take a genius to figure that out .

um, yes, right then!