who sang the song "I can go the distance"?

Favorite Answer

If you are referring to the song from Disney's Hercules, vocals were provided by Michael Bolton!

Artist: Lyrics

Song: Go the Distance Lyrics

YOUNG HERCULES:

I have often dreamed

Of a far-off place

Where a great warm welcome

Will be waiting for me

Where the crowds will cheer

When they see my face

And a voice keeps saying

This is where I'm meant to be

I will find my way

I can go the distance

I'll be there someday

If I can be strong

I know ev'ry mild

Will be worth my while

I would go most anywhere

to feel like I belong

I am on my way

I can go the distance

I don't care how far

Somehow I'll be strong

I know ev'ry mile

Will be worth my while

I would go most anywhere

to find where I belong

Roger Bart (born on September 29, 1962 in Norwalk, Connecticut) is a U.S. actor.

He provided the singing voice for "Hercules" in Disney's Hercules, as well as the singing voice of "Scamp" for Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure.

His stage work includes Jonathan in the Alan Menken/Tim Rice musical King David, Triumph of Love (Harlequin), Snoopy in the Broadway revival of You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown (Drama Desk Award, Tony Award), The Producers (as "Carmen Ghia" and "Leo Bloom"), and most recently he replaced Chris Kattan shortly before the opening of The Frogs at Lincoln Center, which reunited him with fellow Producers star Nathan Lane. On television Roger played George Carlin's son on The George Carlin Show.

In 2004 he starred in the remake of The Stepford Wives with Nicole Kidman, Matthew Broderick, Bette Midler, Christopher Walken and Glenn Close. In 2005 he made several guest appearances on the ABC hit Desperate Housewives as George, the murderous pharmacist in love with Bree Van De Kamp (Marcia Cross's character).

Michael Balton!! Oh my god he can sing really awsome!!!!!!!