how do i get my man to stop looking at porn on the net?

We are in our 40s so I DO realize its a "guy thang"....but I feel hurt when I know hes been looking at other snatch.I am Far from being ugly and we have been together a long time but I cannot undertsand or fathom this.Can any of you men explain this to me?Im ready to buy a whole bunch of magazines and throw them at him or get him a sex toy and say....theres your sign.Im Not worried,Im just confused as to why he has to look at porn all the time!Is he lacking something that I dont know about? Confused in Pennsylvania.

Favorite Answer

Cancel the internet. But I wouldn't worry about it...it's just porn.

I like the "Here's your sign" reference.

Well unlike most women, a majority of guys are stimulated visually. It's not so much that he doesn't still love what you have going on with your body, it might be that he seeks a variety, different shapes, contours, colors, hair, no hair, trimmed i think you get the idea here. Either way he should respect your feelings either way. It's not something that you are lacking it's his greed to be honest. The most basic fact is that he wants what he doesn't have. Like a greedy kid always wanting more and more toys. I would suggest you let him know it has to end. You might be able to spice things up between the 2 of you in your own ways. Make sure you talk about what is off limits though! Then if he keeps with the porn, then reassert yourself and your feelings and recommend counseling. Hopefully he will take your first words to heart and stop with the porn. I just hope that you can help him DISCONNECT from the unreal. He does have the real thing after all. Just let him know how you feel and don't hold back. Don't by him any magazines or any toys either, that will just add fuel to his fire! Good luck i hope things work out for you!

I'd ask him. And be supportive and patient with him making that change. Talk to a professional counselor if you run into a dead end and find out what might work.

I don't think it is really a lacking on your part. It is probably just the way we men are programmed. Our appitite for looking at women is pretty insatiable. Ask yourself if you really think he loves you. If you put it to a reasonable test, what would happen? If you do believe he loves you, decide for yourself how big of an issue this is for you. Maybe you should invite him to share it with you? Maybe you shouldn't knock it before you've tried it!

Guys look at porn for they want "something" that they cannot find within the relationship..

You should advise them that porn is corrosive to a relationzion and can easily destroy what you have, chasing after a fantasy ideal that can never honestly be attained.

They just like to see all the differnet situations and imagine themselves in the situation. Maybe he has a habit, almost all guys (98%) have the habit of masturbating and why would they do it if they dotn have stimulaiton to go along with it. I know if you have sex with him up to 8 times a day he wont be too in to masturbating I dont think.

maybe he miss having with you what he thinks he can get by looking at the porno sites. Do to him what he thinks the porno girls might give him. Wear a sex lingerie, be hot when he gets home, do something but do not give up on him if there is true love.

Sometimes he is just trying to get something more exciting. Or maybe it is his age, what we call in my country the WOOF-AGE, as their hungry for young girls.

Good luck.

• Paul H

Unplug his computer. That, and ask him he wants to have sex with a real woman or jerk off in front of a machine - that might wake him up a bit.

It has nothing to do with you, so i wouldn't take it personal. The only way to stop it is poke his eyes out! Good luck with that!

Give him some fun in bed.

you can install netdog porn filter : http://www.netdogsoft.com/