mary asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

hair styles?

what type of hair style should i wear on the 1st date??????????????

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You should do a light roller set so you have cute curls if you are doing the normal dinner and a movie. Or you can use a light spray and use the hot curlers to do it. Updos are too formal for a first date. If its going to be a fun date like rollerskating, wear it down but but a cute hairband on.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you should blend your hair colour now with a colour it truly is one colour lighter than your hair colour. which include: blend gentle ash brown with a colour one color lighter, then positioned a colour or 2 darker below. you should get more advantageous uneven layers or maybe get razor reduce layers--for more advantageous edgyness. you should bypass with bangs that must be swept to the section or maybe strengthen them out to become layers. ****the biggest element, although is you opt for to be tender including your coiffure, so don't be afraid to take more advantageous time to imagine this one over...or in case you want some thing one human being says and some thing yet another says, you should meet them interior the middle or try the only which seems a lot less ambitious to ensure if it truly works and gradually bypass up. i imagine you'd be surprised at how remarkable you'll look, once you're taking time to devise it out! good luck!!! Oh--and do not ever experience compelled...it is your hair and no you'll inform you otherwise.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What ever you feel comfortable with but keep it simple. A big hair updo and a can of hair spray would definately be too much.

• 1 decade ago

Free beauty tips on Hairstyles & photo gallery/

Makeup /cosmetic tricks /celebrities makeup/

hair highlighting /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...

http://geebal.blogspot.com/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would wear my hair up. Just so I'm not constantly messing with it.

• 1 decade ago

just be comfortable. that's the most important things, maybe a bit of simple makeup will probably enhance your feature. Good Luck!

• 1 decade ago

make sure you put a little ribbon or bow in your hair whatever style you choose it will complement your choice

Source(s): my oppinion
  • 1 decade ago

that depends on ur hair nature and what style makes u feel comfortable and baeutiful.

• 1 decade ago

hair down

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd keep it down.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.