How can I tell if my man is gay?

Favorite Answer

how does he refer to "sex"? does he say "make love"? if so, thats a sign that he may be gay.

You can't. Why you are suspicious, or ask this question, makes me wonder what signs you THINK you have detected to this point. Soft voice, sensitive nature, certain feminine qualities -- these are all traits that a lot of straight guys possess. No looking for clichés will help you figure this one out. And if you ask, he may not fess up. No, I'm afraid catching him in the act is all that will tell you, and THAT may only tell you he's bi, not whether he's gay.

well to predict or say simply that hes gay or not...would take some of ur time to know what he does where he goes how he reacts and interacts with other males....specially just knowing that hes not normal or so called straight personality...u gotta wait till he makes a move which is really homosexual and looks soo gay...i suggest u should talk to him about this and get to know him more to see how hes gonna react towards it and all....thats the best and only way right now to ur situation to judge him if ur man is gay or not.....

• CT

Ask him to take you to a gay club, if he says OK, watch his mannerisms, his eye contact with other men,etc. then ask him at the end of the night if he was gay would he date any of the men he was watching in the club. I did this with a friend and her b/f and it worked. We set him up and he fell for it. It does work.

Follow him around. Stalk him. See if he stops at trucker's rest stops around the area for some quick sex. That oughta do it.

When you catch him balls deep in you brothers @ss, that is usually a tell tale sign.

You can't know without asking him

Ask him

if his winky smells like poop, he might be gay!

when he hangs out with other homo's