Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What do you Prefer Girls?

With or Without Underwear?

Favorite Answer

on me i prefer without.. on others, i prefer them with ..

For you or us? I like a man in underwear for the same reason men like women in underwear. Visual art. I prefer to wear underwear because girl's sometime "ooze". Sorry, it's just the way we're made.

Without underwear !!!

That depends. Me with or without underwear or my guy with or without underwear?

• Annie

I love underwear-the ones from Aeropostal and Victoria Secret are cute and comfortable. Going commando isn't something I'll do.

Um. Well, im a guy and i always wear boxers. But i get the very loose ones. not the tight ones cause those are uncomfotable. It depends on what you are doing just in sweat pants i may of may not but in jeans definatley and i wear jeans a lot.

The girls I've been with go without.

Definately with, I can't imagine going commando would be comfortable... I love pretty lingerie type underwear.

with underwear

I like to keep my girls in short skirts without underware. It is so much easer to penatrate them when I feel the need