I have a Girlfriend,when i reach my home I cannot talk to her b'cos my sister and her husband does not like it

I have a Girlfriend,when i reach my home I cannot talk to her b'cos my sister and her husband does not like it.They get angry with me and say that you should not talk to her much you should devota some time at home also.pls suggest.

• Dr Dee
    Favorite Answer

Make her your wife then.

(A) Do you live in a repressive country where you have lost your rights? Or (B) are you too young and must follow the rules of your brother-in-law and your sister? Or (C), you have difficulty sticking for your own rights if (A) and (B) are not true?

Even if you are obsessed with your girlfriend, you should the right to talk to her whenever you like. It's just me.

Well introduce them to her. Get everyone involved. They feel they are missing out on something. Share the love.

first,why your sister nd her husband does not lliked your girl?it's your girl are not good polite or not a good person can take each other.

have a fake marrige and pretend like ur married and say she is no my girlfriend she is my fake wife!!

if you really love her , do your best to have her . it is your right to choose the person you love , and no one have the right to prevent you from being happy .

i think that you have a situation when you have to pick pick from your g/f and your family.