I have a Girlfriend,when i reach my home I cannot talk to her b'cos my sister and her husband does not like it

I have a Girlfriend,when i reach my home I cannot talk to her b'cos my sister and her husband does not like it.They get angry with me and say that you should not talk to her much you should devota some time at home also.pls suggest.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Dr Dee
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Make her your wife then.

• 1 decade ago

(A) Do you live in a repressive country where you have lost your rights? Or (B) are you too young and must follow the rules of your brother-in-law and your sister? Or (C), you have difficulty sticking for your own rights if (A) and (B) are not true?

Even if you are obsessed with your girlfriend, you should the right to talk to her whenever you like. It's just me.

• 1 decade ago

Well introduce them to her. Get everyone involved. They feel they are missing out on something. Share the love.

• 1 decade ago

first,why your sister nd her husband does not lliked your girl?it's your girl are not good polite or not a good person can take each other.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

have a fake marrige and pretend like ur married and say she is no my girlfriend she is my fake wife!!

• 1 decade ago

if you really love her , do your best to have her . it is your right to choose the person you love , and no one have the right to prevent you from being happy .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think that you have a situation when you have to pick pick from your g/f and your family.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.