HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL: does it rock or suck?

a bit of both..?

Favorite Answer

Well I can't really say for sure but according to my 8yr. old daughter she loves it and watches or at tries to watch it everytime it's on the disney channel.

I havent seen the film but the music is really annoying and going by the adverts and music vid it sucks

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL rocks see it you'll love it when I saw it preiviewed it looked stupid but my friend wanted to watch it so I did the beginning starts out boring like the first few mins. { I almost forgot there is the hottest 18 year old kid in it Zachary David Alexander Efron.} {P.S. he is Troy Bolton}

some part rocks but some also sucks

My kids thinks it rocks. They use lines from it for me like ..."ahem, nice tie, dad - Next"

GLITCH in caferteria!

Ths blonde moves from the middle of upstairs to the staircase - then she is in the middle during dancing, then she is already coming down the stairs

I didn't see the movie, but I saw a music video from it.... and it sucked.

Well I have seen I think it is ok I think it is a little bit of both.

It really rocks. The storyline is kind of dumb but yet it's good at the same time.

like the one on disney channel??

i liked it, but it didn't rock or suck.

it was just a good movie. ha

it depends on your age , it rocks for ages 5-12 , great christmas gift also