why do girls cross their legs and rock their leg rythmly?

• cola
    Favorite Answer

I agree with some of the answers already posted. I had to answer because I came across your question while sitting here with my legs crossed and rocking one back & forth. I know why I am doing this right now. It is relaxing.

About 15 years ago when I was in High School Health class we were taught it was a mild form of masturbation. That’s why some of the girls wrote that it has a calming effect. Funny part is one of the girls in the class was doing at the time and me and my buddies looked over and she got really flustered.

Some do it unconciously out of habit. Others like to flirt with a man and, if they know they have good legs, knowing that some men are leg men, they use it to attract them.

• yakel

yeah lots. as quickly as we communicate approximately like beginning in wellbeing i do no longer even comprehend how tightly I circulate my legs till I uncross them and that they harm because of the fact as quickly as I circulate my legs I wrap my foot around my ankle too.

It's an ancient form of hypnotism. We reel you in, date you, maybe even marry you, take your money and move on. Some of us are especially gifted in this area. It comes with practice. My advice to you is....Don't look.

• blank

It's not just a girl thing; guys do this too.

when i'm pretty nervous i do this and i get on my friends' nerves.

you know,it can drive you mad if you keep looking at it for hours!

Because they can.