Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

my b/f held me against the wall and he looked like he was about to kiss me,bt he stared at me instead and said

...that i have beautiful eyes- why did he do that,what does it mean?

Favorite Answer

Well maybe he was going to kiss you but he might-ed felt that you would reject him so he said that...if he is even a little shy then maybe you should try and kiss him...or he was going to but then he saw your eyes and said "you have beautiful eyes"....if a guy said that to me i would be BLUSHING so much...at school camp a guy said to me that i looked really pretty i blushed, later on he asked me out but i didn't like him so i felt so bad..opps getting of track...your bf sounds like he really likes you...your lucky!

well, I am shy and I wouldnt push someone against a wall, although Im not your boyfriend, maybe, he wanted to kiss you but he wasnt sure If you wanted to be kissed because it was early in your relationship.

LOL HE MAY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BE SEXY BE SEDUCTIVE LIVE OUT A FANTASY WAS GONNA KISS U BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED OR HE MAY HAVE GOTTEN EXCITED AND THREW U AGAINST THE WALL FOR NO REASON OR MAYBE HES AN IDIOT

Either he love your eyes more than your lips or he is afraid that he's not a good kisser and made an excuse.

• Maybe he got nervous, was it the first time he tried to kiss you....or maybe you had bad breath!And he couldn't think of anything else to say

Hey fv!

Be sure that your BF loves U.

Now, he may be amongst those people, who are very passionate in love. They don't go fast. They are just like a tranquilizer which provides relaxed feelings.

You'll feel it ridiculous in the beginning but let me tell you frankly that you shall enjoy this way of love........

slow and steady......................................

passionate and relaxant..........................

So don't worry! He will praise and admire your face in next meeting, then your hands and so on.........

Best of Luck

Source(s): AM71

It means that he thinks that you have beautiful eyes. Nothing more, nothing less.

weird...you should just kiss him though cuz that whole "you have beautiful eyes" was really akward

that is really weird mabey he was going to kiss u and then regreted it and made a dumb coment insted

lala:what i think it means is maybe he wanted to kiss you but didnt feel ready so instead he said you have pretty eyes which im sure you do

Nic: Yeah I agree w/ lala. u should no wat it meens