If Aliens are out there and they are watching....Would they think that religious fights are silly?

Update:

Why not practice what you preach and show some tolerance ... won't ya?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No , because when we all kill each other off , they will not have any problems taking over our planet !!

• E A C
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Why did you think we got religious fights in the first place?

Don't you think that it's possible that some of these religious fights might have been started by some aliens?

Divide and conquer, one of the oldest methods.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Human behavior is really stupid-funny. Think about it, you've got billions of primates who do not know what they are doing in control of an entire planet.

Many of us do not even know when or how our house (earth) was built. Even though we have the documents proving that it was built 4.5 billion years ago by the 'All Natural' Construction Company - monkey-men-women gather together at the house of monkey-man-woman-god whisperers so they can dance, howl, and generally do funny monkey-stuff while they await word via the whisperers from the un-seen, un-heard, un-touched, un-smelled and un-tasted imaginary and nonexistent big monkey-man-woman gods (that no one else in the universe has ever heard of).

Then, the monkey-men-women go home, sh!t in their own house and kill their neighbors.

Aliens might find us funny and entertaining for awhile, but it is like a Jerry Lewis movie - it is more stupid than humorous and you really don't care how it ends.

--------------------------------------------------------------

rocknrod04 –

If they are here, I do not think that conquering us is something they worry about. More likely, they would worry that we might wreck the planet first.

-----------------------------------------------------------

• Probably, in a sense angels are aliens and I am sure they do not quite understand why we do some of the things we do. Doraemon might too, since he is a robotic cat.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i will admit that there is possibly life on other planets but them coming here would break every law of physics there is they would need faster than light travel and that is impossible maybe they have it and we dont i dont know but if they came here and seen all these religious problems they would probably say these people all have the same deity call it different names have different services and ways to worship this deity yet they fight and call each other names over this one god they would laugh there alien asses of at us and have you ever thought of this that god told the jews one thing jesus is his son and told mohammed another thing just to see how we would react to him/her/it?

• 1 decade ago

IF aliens were out there they would see how stupid we are to fight wars over the the dumbes things and run away.

• 1 decade ago

yes religious holy wars are a waste of lives just over some fairy tales

• 1 decade ago

What the bible says about religious tolerance:

http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_law/religious...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Silly I am not sure, symptomatic of mental disorders certainly.

Source(s): DSM-IV
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.