Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 1 decade ago

i need more opinions will you answer my question?

ok theres a dance at school TONIGHT and i cant dance.what should i do if somone asks me to dance?

Favorite Answer

they asked you to dance..they obviously want to dance with you...and theyre not going to make fun of you if you cant. theyll probably try to teach you.

you can be open and honest, when they ask you to dance, just say i would but i dont know how.

and chances are theyll say " ILL TEACH YOU! "

I am aware that in the eyes of all teenage girls I am a complete loser because I am a mother. That being said, I am here to tell u that the person WILL NOT BE LOOKING at ur dance moves as he will be so freaked-out bout his own spastic dance movements. I wish I had known this when I was younger...I thought I was the #1 Geekiest-Most Spastic-Totally Neurotic u've got the idea....worst dancer ever...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I didn't go and guess who wound up with the guy I liked???? My best friend!!!! Some friend huh? Turns out no one danced at the dance and turns out they rarely ever do...ask around. IF he by some stretch thinks that if he does NOT dance with you that you may go off with another and DOES ask u can bet evry last strand of hair on ur head it will be a slow dance. In this case, u jus moved up 2 the pros cuz all u have to do is sway side to side. HE WILL BE SWEATING it out as bad as u so u will probably just stay in a very tiny little space where he can't see what u r doing anyhow. Don't skip it or u will always wonder what if.......!!!!! Anyhow, as I mentioned earlier, I thought worst dancer in all history right????

Turns out I'm pretty good at it and never miss a chance for a dance....now as for his moves...lol can't help there!!!

Listen to some music while your getting dress for the dance. close your eyes and just let the beat take over you, it will work, but you have to be willing to let the beat take over you. Once you are able to do this the rhythm will tell you how to move, everyone can dance, some are just not letting the rhythm take over. You will do fine, trust me. I didn't think Belly Dancing would come to me, but it did very naturally. Go have fun, even if you think you are not the most perfect of Dancers, remember there is someone else there that probably thinks their a terrible dancer too. Goodluck!

ok well i cant dance eaither but if someone asks you to dance follow his lead and evrything will be alright!

thanks for you time i hope this helps

Relax and follow the lead

watch how other ppl dance and just follow their lead and yr partners lead. good luck, i hope you have fun =)

Don't go. Buy World of Warcraft, subscribe, and have a better life.

DANCE